Beep is available on iOS and Android. Simply download and install the app.
There is no signup. You can log in using 3 ways below.
The team name is set up as 'Default Group' by default. We recommend the team name to be renamed to identify/distinguish each stores.
- [Top left menu] → [Settings] → [Group Name] → [Change Group Name]
Your profile (name and picture) will be copied from your login account. Change the name and picture if you needed.
The category folder is named in 'Uncategorized' as a default. You can add and edit your own categories as needed.
- [Top left menu] → [Add or Edit Category]
When you add a product, you will scan the barcode with your smart phone camera. when you scan, the barcode information (image and product name) will be copied automatically. You can also add a product by entering the barcode number directly. If the product you manage does not have a barcode, you can add it by uploading the picture.
- Closely point a barcode to camera screen, with a 'beep' sound, app will automatically detect and scan it.
- If you enter the barcode number by yourself, select
MANUALand type the number.
- To add a product through the picture, select
Add without barcodeand take a picture of the product.
- Enter the expiration date of your product.
- If you don't have a product name and picture, enter it by yourself.
- Select the category.
- Make a note. This note will be printed in the barcode number area from the product list. If you just leave it blank, only barcode number will be printed.
Added items will be notified before the expiration date. Notification dates should be changeable. You can set up the date 365 days in advance. You can also set up the alert by each categories.
- [Top left menu] → [Add or Edit Category] → [Select Category] → [Edit notification date]
- Schedule the date you want to receive a notification message based on the product's expiration date.
- All members of your team will get a notification message accordingly.
A notification can set up by each employees. Once the employees set up their own shift, a notification message will be sent during their shift accordingly.
- [Top left menu] → [Settings] → [Expiry Date Notification] → [Time Setting]
- Set up your own time you want to get a notification.
- You may receive max 24 notifications per day.
BEEP can manage the product's expiration date with multiple people. You can also grant a permission to each members.
- Click on the upper right [Invite] or
- [Top left menu] → [Settings] → [Member] → [Top right 'Invite']
- Invite Members
- To share invitation links : Invite by messenger, email, text, etc.
- To invite someone from your mobile phone's contacts : Invite friends from your address book.
A group member with authority can assign permission to each members. Initial member of the group has administrator privileges.
- [Top left menu] → [Settings] → [Member] → [Select Member]
- Admin : Has full access.
- Member : Manage products and categories.
- Viewer : Can only add products.